Entrepreneurship Competences Offline Course
This offline course aggregate some reports and supporting materials developed under the BeCome Project and aims to support teachers to:
- Know the Estonian Entrepreneurship Competence model as being the foundation of BeComE project
- Use the Guidelines for supporting the development of students’ Entrepreneurship Competence by four areas of the model
- Be aware of the main challenges of supporting the development of Entrepreneurship Competence in Entrepreneurship Education
- Learn about the Embeddedness of the Guidelines of the development of students’ entrepreneurship competence in a Syllabus
- Gain insights about teachers’ experiences on supporting the development of students’ Entrepreneurship Competence
Disclaimer: The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.